Project Risk Management Essentials
Designed for new or aspiring project management professionals who are really intended to go next level with deep insight into the risks and opportunities which are shaping the critical success factors for project success or failure, this online short course provides the fundamental knowledge and glance to know the modern Project Risk Management overview.
You’ll learn all the high-level essentials and insights into the project risk management associated with project lifecycle.
Following areas shall be explored while this online (real time connectivity) short course:
- Overview of Risk management, why this is critical success factor (CSF) in project management life cycle
- Risk management framework- best practices overview
- Risk exploration and identification
- Risk analysis (Qualitative and Quantitative)
- Risk counter strategies planning
- Effective monitoring and control
12 hours real time connectivity on MS Teams (4 hours slot per day)
Real time connectivity 8:00 am to 6:00 pm (flexible) as per ACST and ACDT, UTC/GMT+10:30 HOURS
Students will require access to Microsoft Windows to complete this course. This course has either written or oral supervised assessment. Students will require access to video chat for assessment purposes.